Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

All Tied Up


Quirky, charming, fun, feminine, elegant, unique - these are words to describe the jewelry creations to be found in one of my favorite Etsy shops, Tied Up Memories.
I just love her style of necklace collage! She incorporates lovely silk flowers, vintage bits and pieces, cut and fitted papers, brass filigree, buttons, and luscious light-catching beadery combined with stylish chains. I own the necklace in the bottom left photo, bottom center and right are two more of my favorites. Clicking on any of the photos will take you to those or similar listings in her shop!

2 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

I admire her work too! You both are awesome artists of your craft!
Barbara

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Great article--I am a big fan of TiedUp....I have a necklace from her that I wear often
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin