Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boxy Brown

I just love it when a piece of jewelry sells from my shop, Catnip Studio, because each jewelry sale results in a mad dash to my studio to create a matching jewelry box decorated with papers, ribbon, and other coordinating elements. Why the mad dash? Two reasons: I really enjoy the process of selecting and assembling the pieces of my mini box collages, and I want it to be ready to mail same or next day! I really should make up some of these jewelry boxes ahead of time, but that would just suck the frantic joy right out of it! Pictures show my collaged boxes with their recently sold jewelry partners. They are fairly simple and crafty, but decent enough to gift or keep, don't you think?

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

LOL--I'm glad to hear this from you! I love your collaged boxes--so cute and what a special presentation for your customer!!

I am the same way--I really enjoy packing my customer's items for mailing and usually make a custom box and matching tag!

Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin