Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lizzie's Been Bizzie!


I love to embroider decorator fabrics, especially the paisleys and florals. I've been listing them in my Etsy shop, Catnip Studio, as a fabric supply, perfect for sewing up a pillow. BizzieLizzie, a fellow Etsian, purchased one of my embroidered panels (from Etsy's front page!), and we even shared a small trade. I received a lovely zippered bag, shown above left, and she, more fabric panels! Well, Lizzie got busy, made a beautiful gift purse for a relative out of one of the embroidered panels, and sent me photos of what she had created, shown below. Isn't it just dreamy?

3 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Hi Catnip!! Your blog is looking great! I don't know why but I can't see your phots. Blogger must be having issues. I will check back!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow--that really is beautiful!! and how nice of her to show you what she is doing with her pretty embroidered fabrics! Too cool.
Smiles, Karen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Just stopped in and was able to see your photos! Your embroidery on the fabrics is soooooo pretty!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin