Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OOAK, or in this case, OAK!

OOAK is the abbreviation for One of a Kind, OAK is, well, oak!
We have 17 white oak trees on our little acre, and many other types of trees, most natural, some purchased and planted by yours truly and husband. Suffice to say, I am fond of trees!
I tend to create in themed cycles (or binges, if you prefer), and lately, I've focused on a tree theme, and a drift away from bright colors (temporary, I assure you). Photos below are the latest listings in my shop celebrating trees and neutral tones. Did I mention I love acorns? My husband detests them, as he is in charge of yard maintenance. Did I mention we have 17 oak trees?
And, finally, a return to color, but still in theme. Clicking on the jewelry photos will take you to their listings in my Etsy shop, Catnip Studio.

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oooh, your yard looks like a pretty park!! Very nice. I love the acorn jewelry, how elegant and pretty!
Smiles, Karen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Beautiful creations, as always!
Barbara

Blog Widget by LinkWithin