Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Tagging Along


I've received many compliments on my packaging of buyer purchases, and I often use the handmade cards and tags from my fellow Etsy sellers, also members of the Etsy Cottage Style Street Team. One such seller, Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage, has such adorable tags that I have become an unofficial "collector" of sorts! I always give credit to the artist in my mailings, and a recent buyer of my embroidered fabric panels wrote to thank me for including the name/shop of the tag artist. Photos show examples of how I used Mrs. Kwitty's tags to embellish my fabrics.

2 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Your packaging does look beautiful. You and Misses Kwittys both do fabulous work!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage
CSSTeam

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Well, well, well!! A new blog AND something sweet about me! I love it! lol ;O)

You are making beautiful use of the tags you bought--thank you so much!! I am proud to be included with your beautiful creations, and many thanks for letting your customers know who made the tags too--what a sweety!

I'm happy that you are blogging--and I'm gonna stick a link to your blog on my sidebar...so I remember to come back AND so other's can find you too! Congrats...it's looking good!

Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin