Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Catnip Studio, Too!

My new Etsy shop, Catnip Studio, Too, is now open! All of my handmade home decor will be listed there, and Catnip Studio will return to its beginnings as a handmade broken china/beaded jewelry shop. I anticipate this will help me focus my creativity and individual shop organization, and keep things neat and tidy, whether virtual or actual. I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one! Photos show some of my new creations, clicking on them will take you to their shop listings.

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

The Catnap Cottage said...

Love all your wonderful creations - especially the embroidered fern fabric! You are one crafty lady!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Hi Kathy!! Love all your creations! Please check my blog on Friday as I will have a surprise for you!
Hugs,
Barbara

Blog Widget by LinkWithin