Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Brillante Weblog Award

I am so grateful for my dear readers; it's nice to know that I am not just typing to myself! One of my sweet cottage friends left a comment to let me know there was a surprise waiting for me on her blog, Southern Lady's Vintage, and, Tah-Dah!, it was the Brillante Weblog Award! My thanks to you, SLV :-) . If you don't already know this wonderful lady, please visit her blog and say hello.

Blog awards are for sharing, and this is how the Brillante Award works.....The rules for receiving this award are:

  1. Put the logo on your blog.
  2. Add a link to the blogger who awarded you.
  3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
  4. Add links to those blogs on your own blog.
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
My nominees:
Each one of your blogs inspires and entertains, and I am always looking forward to your latest posts! I know some of you may be too overloaded to take time out for the award rules - just know that your blog is appreciated and loved!

2 comments:

GeorgiaPeachez said...

Thank you! It's a pleasure to know that you enjoy reading my blog!! xo, suzy

The Catnap Cottage said...

I am SO flattered, you are so very gifted and artistic, thanks so much for the nomination!!! I enjoy your blog too and love looking in your etsy shops!! Cindy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin