Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Christmas in July, Cottage Style!

The Etsy Cottage Style Street Team's summer promo is Christmas in July, and the heat and fires here in California make thoughts of winter holidays especially appealing. My heart goes out to all who have lost their homes, treasured keepsakes, and most tragically, loved ones. The inconveniences and complaints of everyday life are sharply put in their inconsequential places, and I am so grateful for my blessings. One of them is the freedom and means to pursue arts and crafts for business and personal satisfaction.
For some summer cheer, on or after July 25th, use search terms "christmas", "july", and "cssteam" on Etsy to see all of my team's Christmas in July creations! Or just click on the CIJ logo above. Above and below are previews of my own listings, Holly earrings, Early Frost earrings, Holiday Fern embroidered fabric, Batik Reindeer sandblasted tile, and Poinsettia mosaic tray:

4 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Oh what pretties!! You have some beautiful offerings for the Christmas in July event!!

Sadie Lou said...

I'm so excited it's almost here! I can't wait! Lots of goodies to see...
~Sadie

Ruth said...

it is a wonderful collection! All the best for Christmas in July :)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh, I feel so bad for those involved in the awful fires out there! God bless them.

Love your Christmas goodies--especially that beautiful mosaic! wow!

Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin