Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Catnip Tags (Monkey in the Middle Monday)


I just LOVE the beautiful gift tags from Etsy shops on the Cottage Style Street Team (such as those featured in my blogpost, Tagging Along). Our MIMM hostess, SunshineandRavioli, is well known for her softly toned and layered tags, and she shows us some new holiday tags for Monkey in the Middle Monday! Well, coincidentally, I have been working on my own original tag pattern for Catnip Studio Too, in tribute to my adorable cat, Lily, and here is a set of almost-ready-for-primetime Catnip Tags:


The first draft of these tags had little "w" mouths drawn on under the noses, but I didn't like the way they looked, so I started over and I like these kitties much better. Okay, the button eyes aren't perfectly centered and spaced, but that's just NEVER GONNA HAPPEN unless by happy accident or more practice!
These tags are in progress, and, hey, who let the dog out!?!

1 comment:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Haha! Those are so adorable!! I love the way you did the little doggy using the cut-outs from the kitties--very clevah!
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin