Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mosaic Madness (Monkey in the Middle Monday)


Monkey in the Middle Monday is a day to post that monkey (on your back, or where ever) that you're working on, a project in progress, a sneak peak...from one of my favorite blogs, Sunshine and Ravioli (love that name!). Here's my monkey, a mosaic semi-circle tabletop that I have been working on FOREVER, and I will be so glad to have my drafting table back when this monkey goes to its new home! I'll post new pics on a future Monday, when it is ready for delivery. Click here to see the rest of this week's Monkey in the Middle posts!

4 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Gosh that is a beautiful mosaic!! It looks so intricate...I can't wait to see the whole thing...

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

That is going to be a beauty!! Can't wait to see the finished piece!

Janet Bernasconi said...

What beautiful pieces! I'm sure you will create something magnificent. You have a very cute blog!
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Whoooo---look at all that mosaic gorgeousness!! Stunning! that is one beautiful monkey, lol.
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin