Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Studio Shambles (Monkey in the Middle Monday)

Well, after finishing the mosaic tabletop, and some new mosaic trays, and a few pairs of earrings, and cutting up some tiles, my studio is a disaster of dried grout, storage drawers pulled out, and stuff stacked everywhere! Okay, okay, this mess didn't happen in one week, it just HAPPENED, somehow.....soooo, my monkey this Monday is getting this chaos under control by next Monday (I know you're nodding your head, wryly thinking "good luck with THAT," don't deny it). For more Monkey in the Middle Monday goodness, stop by and say hello to Stephanie at Sunshine&Ravioli, our MIMM hostess. She has some lovely projects in progress!


There's a desk under all that mess, really!



Jars of mosaic tiles that once were plates.



My tile-cutting bench and a bunch of other projects.



Plates waiting for their turn. Waiting, and waiting...
Now, I've got to get to work on the transformation! Where is that magic wand...

4 comments:

Opheeelia said...

LOVE the pics!!!
I have a whole herd of monkeys, grrrrr. Good thing I like monkeys! ;)

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Well the desk may be covered with the remnants of your projects, but I am impressed at how you have everything all organized! I need lots and lots and LOTS of help in that department!

Steph said...

Wow Kathy, you have quite a spread! I am jealous...mosaics are on my "to learn" list...someday....

Couture de Papier said...

OMG!I wish I was that organized!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin