Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

S-S-Studio! (Monkey in the Middle Monday)

Progress has occurred on last Monday's studio shambles. Since Mr. Catnip forbids my studio messes to spill over into our house and yard (go figure), I've moved a bunch of things I don't need (yet) out of my studio into storage, gave away a table that was taking up floor space, and, surprise of all surprises, found lots of Cool Stuff I had completely forgotten about! Useless stuff, but Cool. Cool Stuff pics later this week.

Be sure to check out what monkey goodness my friend, Steph at Sunshine&Ravioli, has been up to for MIMM! Click here for the historic scoop on Monkey in the Middle Monday.

On the left, my desk is clear at last! On the right, my drafting table with nothing on it but a pad of paper (yesss)!
My tile-cutting bench. Still a mess, but a much smaller one.
Today, I sat at my studio desk and basked in the glow of a job well done. Then I made another mess.

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Good for you! Your studio looks beautiful! I'm slowly working on mine, but I have so much stuff, it's slow going!
Kath

Blog Widget by LinkWithin