Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Speaking of Monkeys...

...I recently made an Etsy treasury of home decor goodies from fellow members of Design Style Guide / Etsy's Interior Design Team called "Monkey Love and Jungle Fever," and one of the featured sellers, MaiaArt (follow the link to see her amazing artwork!), sent me the cute picture shown above.

I emailed the photo to Mr. Catnip, and he emailed back "cute."

I emailed him, "Yeah, but who's the monkey and who's the pigeon?"

He responded, "I'm the handsome one."

I returned, "Well, that would make me the gorgeous one built like a brick outhouse."

Marital humor at its best.

3 comments:

starrynightimpressions said...

Hi Catnip,
When I was growing up my mom bought a spider monkey for a pet.
She was always surprising us with different animals. The monkey went to another home after about a month, but it was an experience I'll never forget! Kind of scary actually! lol
starrydeborah
PS. I would love for you to come to my autumn tea in October! I see you live in northern Ca. I'm in Nevada County. Think about it!!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ahhhh ahahahahaha!

Love the treasury--cute and colorful!

Smiles, Karen

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ahhhh ahahahahaha!

Love the treasury--cute and colorful!

Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin