Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Catnip Gift Tags (Monkey in the Middle Monday)

First introduced here for a Monkey in the Middle Monday, I've been fine-tuning my kitty gift/storage/hanging tags, and having a bunch of fun selecting and combining weighty scrapbooking papers and button eyes for them. Here are my new favorites, cut out, inked, punched, and waiting for embellishment:


Monet Cat Tags
Marmalade Cat Tags
Tuxedo Cat Tags
Be sure to visit our MIMM hostess, Sunshine&Ravioli, to see what she's been up to this Monday! Her beautiful gift tags are divine, and her hand drawn and colored artworks speak of happiness and home!

New version of my Dog Tags. To be continued...

2 comments:

Priyanka said...

The dog tag looks really cute!

Opheeelia said...

omg, I love them ALL!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin