Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Three Things I Love, and Sneak Peeks



Three Things I Love
1. Embroidering fern fabric, 2. Bird Tags from Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage, 3. Polka Dots in any color, and here they are, all in one place! The Red Sea Fern Fabric below has recently sold (yay!), and the Holiday Fern Fabric above is available in my Etsy shop, Catnip Studio, Too.
Sneak Peeks
Blue Bouquet, a repurposed, vintage shaker (one of a pair, hmmm, haven't decided on the color of the beaded bouquet for the second shaker, any suggestions?)
Van Gogh's Acorns, earrings of vintage acrylic olive moonglow beads and rare, iridized glass bead caps.
Snowblind, sterling silver earrings with vintage mid-century glass opals in silver and white, and freshwater pearl dangles.

5 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow!! Your fabrics look fantastic, and I love how you use my birds to dress them up!! Thanks so much for the kind words and link! It's just beautiful.

I just finished up making 90 birds last night! lol--a set of 70 for a wedding and another set of 20 for a wedding shower.

Love the earrings and the little shaker is adorable! How about some beachy colors for the second one? Pale blue & bottle green??

Have a great day!
Smiles, Karen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Love your new jewelry creations and your embroidered fabrics with MissesKwittys birds too!

Polka Dot Moon said...

Fabulous!!

The Catnap Cottage said...

Fabulous - Just Plain Eye Candy!!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh My Gosh Kathy! I Adore all of your items, but I must say those acorn earrings are Gorgeous!! What Talent! Sharon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin