Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crafting Outside the Box

It's been a while since I posted on Crafting Outside the Box, and the recent Catnip Studio sale of brass filigree broken china necklace, Autumn, gave me an opportunity to play with an atypical color scheme - green and orange. My Irish mom told me of the historic significance when I was but a wee lass, and I think the two colors argue nicely together. The Orange Oiseau bird tag is from Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage, and I confess I do collect them in every color, as I love to dress up my mailings with them!

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Wow! Thanks for the ton of info! I was so interested in the historical significance of the Irish Flag!! Your grouping is just beautiful! What an artist eye you have!!
Sharon

Mrs.Kwitty said...

My goodness--everything you do is gorgeous!!! My little birds are always so excited when I tell them they are going to your house!
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin