Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lil Fish Goodies!

I recently received a gift package from Lil Fish Studios, as I was the winner of her virtual homeshow blogring contest. I left an admiring comment about her felted acorns, and she included one as an additional gift, along with a package fastener of autumn-colored buttons and leather! The felted and blanket stitched stuffed wool heart ornaments are primitive-style perfection and so sweet :-)
Please visit her charming blog for excellence in crafting photography and "art, crafts, musings, and meanderings!"

2 comments:

Lisa at Lil Fish Studios said...

Thanks so much! I'm so glad you stopped by the homeshow. I hope you enjoy the hearts.

Best wishes,
Lisa

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Very cute things!! Thank you for introducing us to her!! She does beautiful work!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin