Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Time

Rarely will you find political commentary at the Catnip Studio blog. That said, today is one of those rare finds.

I am a retired U.S. Navy Sailor. I am a Republican overall, with select Democrat leanings. I voted for Senator McCain. I wept upon hearing his concession speech. It was not his time. It will, now, never be his time.

I wept, again, upon hearing President-Elect Obama's victory speech. For all of the good and right reasons.

It is his time.

I support my Commander-in-Chief.

1 comment:

starrynightimpressions said...

Dear Kathy,
Your post touched my heart!
I totally relate to being a Repub overall with dem leanings. I voted for Obama so am very happy but was very touched with McCains speech too.
As you said, whoever is in the place of commander in chief, I will support and lift them up with prayers!
blessings,
starrydeborah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin