Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

LolliShop: Twigs and Feathers

My first purchase from LolliShops, shown above, was a gorgeous set of Christmas gift tags from Twigs & Feathers! I just love the tiny glitter and big glitter details, the sweet combination of patterned papers (yummy red music sheet!), and the ribbon ties (a rich, mocha brown with tiny red dots - I want this ribbon in every color combo possible!). I've already used some of them, and when they're all gone, I may have to revisit Twigs & Feathers :-)

5 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Very pretty tags!!

Jennifer said...

Oh so pretty!I love mocha brown.Hugs,Jen

She'sSewPretty said...

I know those are adorable because I got one in my package from you!! I blogged about you for pink Saturday! I also "stole" one of your pictures. ;o) Go see!

Sandra Evertson said...

Beautiful!
Sandra Evertson

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ooooh, I love those!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin