Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Siskiyou Craft Show Treasure!

At our local November craft show, I discovered a booth of magical, tinkling silver bling - beautiful vintage silverplate vessels and utensils repurposed into musical windchimes! Every piece has a unique song, and I was so enchanted that I had to drag myself away from ooohing and aaahing over each creation! Owner and artisan Peg Rathburn, (pictured on the left, with her friend and stall assistant, Debi, on the right) can be reached at Rivers Edge Windchimes, P.O. Box 721, Seiad Valley CA, (530)496-3371, or windchimechic50@yahoo.com for more information, shop locations, and future show schedule. Photos and content used with permission.

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Wow! Those are just Amazing!! What a GRAND Idea!! Thanks for sharing your fun with us!!
Sharon

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow!! Those are really something! I'll have to show my SIL who makes chimes with vintage spoons--whe is gonna plotz!
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin