Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Tax Year Done, Front Page Wakeup, and Shout Outs

Finally, 2008 tax year is in the rear view mirror, and I woke up this morning to find I've missed (yet again, and as usual, sniff) seeing Catnip Studio Too on Etsy's Front Page. That would be because it was visible at 5:02 a.m., and I was asleep. Please forgive me for the shameless bragging and brazen self-promotion ;-)



My decoupage ornaments are bottom center, and here's a closeup:



Paisley Rose Ornament Set from Catnip Studio Too

My thanks to elleabelle for her beautifully curated Neopolitan ice cream-inspired treasury, and here's something just as sweet from her Etsy shop:



Sunset Earrings from elleabelle

And, a big thank you to LemonLollipop for letting me know about the front page, and here's just one of many delectable items from her Etsy shop:



Strawberry Soap from Lemon Lollipop

Also, I won a sweet blog giveaway recently, and my lovely handmade valentine from Tiny Bear arrived in the mail from Denmark last week. It is just perfect, like her tiny bears!



11 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Congratulations CatnipStudio!! I am so happy for you! It's ok to "toot your own horn" sweetie!! You spend so much time giving love to other people's creations and we want to see your success!! Good for you! Well deserved!!!

Tiedupmemories said...

Congrats for being on the front page! I think I was last week because my views and the amount of hearts I got in one day was huge! How do you know? Anyways good for you!I'd brag too!I love the little bear and heart you recieved! So adorable!Wishing you a great day! P.s I'm tagging you!
Tracy

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

I bet you did a huge happy dance! Once I was on the front page, but I missed it because I was at the doctor's office. The curator of the treasury list took a screen shot so I got to see what I looked like there. It's probably a good thing that I didn't actually see it - I would have wet myself!

My hat's off to you!!

Teresa

The Catnap Cottage said...

Oh, I am so happy for you! I don't consider it self-promotion. It is a normal thing to want to share your accomplishments with your friends! Thanks for sharing with us! You so derserve it - you are so talented and inspirational for all of us!!

starrynightimpressions said...

Catnip,
Don't you dare apologize for your good news! You deserve it girl!
That photo of yours is just gorgeous!!!!
Congrats to you and I know we'll see many more front pages with you on them :)
blessings,
starrydeborah

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

You gals are all so terrific! Thank you :-)

Sheila said...

Kathy.. I love that name.. My Mothers name was Katherine and my daughters name is Katherine, but we call her Kathy.. Any way.. Congrats on the Front Page at etsy.. I was looking online and saw some very simular dolls that were called 1950's GLAMOR GIRL DOLLS.. These came off of the front of candy boxes.. I too saw some called Character Storybook Dolls, Not Nancy Ann dolls but simular dolls with no markings on them.. Any way I just love these as they still have the same look.. Thanks for stopping in at my blog.. Sheila

Polka Dot Moon said...

Congratulations on making the front page! I love all the goodies you posted too :)

Casual Cottage said...

Congrats on the Etsy front page! Love your blog!

flowergardengirl said...

Your site is stunning. I came looking for Easter Eggs and was not disappointed. I featured you on my blog!

Lori said...

congrats to you for making the front page and for wining Tina's giveaway!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin