Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Going Green

Glass Pendants from my new Etsy shop for vintage
treasures and artisan supplies, Huckleberry
I've been so busy with sales (yippee!), spring cleaning/reorganizing my studio, and planning and executing new jewelry, paper goods, and home decor, that I've neglected my blog - so, to announce my return (I'm half Irish, after all), here's Catnip Studio showing some green:


Lime Emissary Earrings




I hope you enjoyed the photos, and I'll be back soon.
Erin go bragh (Ireland forever)!

8 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Happy St Patrick's Day Kathy!Your creations look beautiful as always! You go girl!!!I look at the ornament you gave me every day. I have it hanging on an old green mirror I have with hat hooks. It's on a wall that's the first thing you see coming down our staircase.Anyways..Have a great day!
Tracy

Mary Wadsworth said...

Love all the photos!
Happy Saint Patti's Day!

Vintage Inspired Jewelry said...

I love the green egg's, so cute.
Kathi

Polka Dot Moon said...

You are mighty creative!!! Everything is fabulous :)

Denise

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Just stopping by to wish you a HAPPY ST. PATRICKs day!!

Love your green!

Teresa

Uniquely Myself said...

Lovely creations. Continues to be a pleasure to view your blog. Sandra

flowergardengirl said...

I am going to get some eggs from you soon--- as I do love your work. I really like the necklace too. I have a birthday coming up in May and I have told my husband about your eggs. I have picked a few I really like and hope he orders them!

Babs said...

Wow! Everything is so beautiful. You are so creative and productive :-) I'm envious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin