Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Hope I Never Have To Do This Again!

4-30 Sidebar widgets coming along, and I'm determined to finish tweaking before the weekend is over. I found even more great, and free, blog stuff at Shabby Blogs.

4-29 Another late night, and all of the basics look good in both browsers. I'll be adding back my sidebar widgets later.

4-28 Addendum: Everything looks great in Internet Explorer 8.0.6001, but it's a total mess in Firefox 3.0.10, sigh...

4-28 Tips For New Bloggers helped me fix my blog into the wee hours this morning, AND so much more! This template is Minima 3 column from BlogPowered with lots of my own tweaks, and a lovely FREE background page from The Background Fairy. Remember to always save a copy of your template before you make any background or template changes (and you will most probably have to redo all of your widgets). I'm almost done...

4-27 I broke my blog. Sigh. I'll be working on getting it all back to normal for a day or two.

7 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Oh I've just found your fun blog , hope you fix it .

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Just testing.

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Hello.. I am having a giveaway stop bye and Join {please}

{TTFN}
Rene

LindaGJ said...

I just found your blog page via Mia Sophia's! I'm so glad I did too because I have favorited one of your sites and now have hearted all 3 of them! Love your work and style!
Linda:)

Mrs.Kwitty said...

It looks great, Kathy! YOu are braver than I, I've been tossing the idea around about adding a fab background to my blog too, but it just seems like too much work (isn't that a terrible excuse? lol there's a total lack of mojo lately!)
Good work!
Smiles Karen

SunshineandRavioli said...

Well, it was a pain, but the results are awesome Kathy! I am loving the new look...

Steph (o:

flowergardengirl said...

It looks awesome and congrats on getting through. I know--I've been there.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin