Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blondheart

I've long admired the website, blog, and photography of Blondheart. The owner makes OOAK fine collectible mohair bears and other animals for grownups, and I am now the proud owner of one of her handmade creations - a beaded and painted mohair starfish! Here it is, at home above in my decorative bowl of smooth rocks. My photo doesn't do it justice, so be sure to visit the artist's blog, Yesterday's Glitter, and website for more photos and info.

Purple and Blue Mohair Starfish

This sister starfish is handcolored in shades of purple and sea blue, with shimmery matte turquoise glass beads. See what I mean about the photography?

A Bird in the Hand

A collection isn't a collection, I'm told, until you have at least three, and I already know which one is destined to be my #2! Tweet, tweet :-)

1 comment:

PussDaddy said...

I don't know which one I like better, the starfish or the bird. They are both adorable.

PussDaddy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin