Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Shout Out to Tiny Bear, and a Shameless Plug for Catnip




More decorations from Tina of Tiny Bear - wooden clothespins and vintage spools with an expert combination of graphics, textures, and soft colors! They blend nicely with my fabric hearts, also from Tiny Bear.


The broken china mosaic vintage pottery flower pot is from my Etsy shop, Catnip Studio Too. Antique clip art images from a couple of my old books are currently available at Vintage Catnip, where I post free clip art and blog bling. The apothecary jar holds a sling-type bird's nest, found empty and attached to our newly purchased Quaking Aspen from the local nursery!

Included in my package from Tiny Bear were several tags/cards with vintage botanicals and birds - yummmmy cottage style!


5 comments:

TinyBear said...

Awwww Kathy - thank you so much for the shout out. That´s SO sweet of you, you shouldn´t have.
I love the mosaic planter and thoose old blue books. Going to pop over to your vintage Catnip and have a look at you images.
Have a lovely rest of the day.
Hugs, Tina

The Catnap Cottage said...

What a treat - love the vintage fabric and spools!!

PussDaddy said...

She has some nice tags, too.

PussDaddy

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Chock full of goodies and eye candy!! Love those spools all done up like that, very sweet! And your mosaic planter is just gorgeous.
Smiles, Karen

luvthatstampin said...

I accidentally wound up on your web site and love your things. I'll have to come back and browse some more!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin