Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Butterfly Seasons


I've been terribly distracted, lately, from my usual studio work. Digital collage has me spellbound - the hunt for suitable and legal images, the editing of images in Photoshop, and putting them together into something appealing. My skills are improving, and I am very pleased with this set of butterflies. I am thinking of using them for gift cards and mixed media wall art. Original background image (I have recolored it) was created by Land of Enchantment, a wonderful source for digital backgrounds and more.


3 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

These are lovely! I am also interested in digital design, though the learning curve is very swirly for me. Keep up the beautiful work ~ Angela

Sea Witch said...

Exquisiste work. I love how you exhaust a theme. Sea Witch

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Thank you both for your sweet comments!

And Sea Witch - butterflies have now been replaced by leaves and trees. :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin