Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hark! I Hear the Angels Calling


Hear the Angels Calling Tags

I've been working on digital collages using antique clip art, and printing the results into paper tags. I often work into the wee hours editing, coloring, and enhancing the images - time just flies by! I vaguely remember being just as enchanted by my coloring books and crayons once upon a time.


Insect Tags


Insect Tags


Botanical Rose Tags


Antique Butterfly Tags


Bird Egg Silhouette Tags


Terra Cotta Tags

10 comments:

TinyBear said...

Your new tags are so pretty Kathy
Love the ones with the birds and butterflies
xoxo Tina

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow Kathy---they are absolutely beautiful!! I would love to try my hand at digital collage...just don't even know where to start. I love all of these...nice work!
Smiles, Karen

FILIGREE MOON said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! Funny how creativity really peaks in the wee hours of the morning! The results are divine here! ~ Angela

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Thanks so much for your uplifting feedback!

Hanne said...

These tags are just soooo beautiful! Stunning work! Glad I found your blog:)
Hanne

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

These are all so pretty as is everything that you create!!

Sea Witch said...

Hello Kathy! Your bird egg birdies are adorable. Your tags are always so joyful. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. Sea Witch

lauren said...

omg...i am ♥SWOONIN'♥ here!!! what a brilliant combination of vintage and digital collage style. seriously, i am blown away by your creativity and style. i think there is drool on my keyboard. (WORTH IT!!!) ♥♥♥

Kathy-Catnip Studio said...

Thank you so much for the feedback on my digital work - I'm really learning a lot, and enjoying every part of it, including you!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Wow, I am loving these tags!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin