Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage Goodness!


One of my very favorite places to visit is Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage, and I'm a longtime and ardent fan of her birdy tags and fabric accessories. I recently purchased these cheery and charming red toile birdy tags, and the snaptop bag is for my digital camera (and it's a perfect fit), though it was intended for a cell phone. I must draw your attention to the bird tag packaging - such lovely details like the punched edges, and the flower magnet (YES, magnet! brilliantly stuck to the package staple, I love this detail so much I want to steal the concept for my own packages (bad Kathy, bad, bad, Kathy)! And the camera/cell phone pouch is darling, I tell you! The pattern and color, the ricrac trim with Mrs. Kwitty's hand stitching for accent, and the button to finish - perfection. Just perfection. Oh, I forgot the outer packaging - in my favorite color, aqua, and with another beautifully detailed gift tag!

3 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

Super cute! ~ Angela

Mrs.Kwitty said...

I'm so glad that you are happy with your goodies Kathy!! Thank so much for the lovely posting--what a sweety pie you are! ♥

Smiles, Karen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Adorable!!! MissesKwittys has such cute things!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin