Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Angel from RoseTree Creations


Back in September, I signed up for two ornament swaps at Audrey's Country Crafts , and by October I had my assigned swap partners. Sadly, as most of you know, my sister, Angel, fell suddenly ill in mid-October and passed away October 29th, and my swap partners were willing to wait until I could get back home and back into my studio work. I've now mailed their decoupage ornaments, and just recently received a very special ornament from Sandy of RoseTree Creations. She let me know that she had made one especially for me, and now that I have it, I understand - I have to tell you, it brought tears to my eyes when I first saw it, and I will treasure it forever. Thank you, Sandy, for your thoughtfulness and kindness in making an ornament for my sister, Angel.

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh Kathy it's lovely! What a lovely gift, and a gentle sentiment. Bless you and your sweet friend.
Sharon

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

What a sweet ornament from a very thoughtful friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin