Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tiny But Feisty Productions



One of my Catnip Studio Too paper goods customers, Brenda, is a delightful correspondent and she recently sent me photos of what she had done with some of my gift tags. I was so pleased to see the results of her creativity and inspired embellishments that I thought you would enjoy them, too. Brenda makes greeting cards as a hobby, and I will be very excited to see her open her own shop someday. Brenda, AKA "A Tiny But Feisty Production", thank you so much for your friendship and loyalty!










3 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

It's so nice to see how Brenda used your tags to create such pretties!!

lauren said...

lovely cards by brenda...but then she had FABULOUS ingredients, didn't she?! ;)

(those ♥sweet bird tags♥ are TO DIE FOR!)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

you are on creative lady, gorgeous pieces!

enjoy *~*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin