Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Calling All Valentines!

On the brink of a new year, I've said goodbye to 2009, retired my happily depleted Christmas stock until July, and started crafting for Valentine's Day and Easter. 2010 brings new studio resolutions (more broken china mosaics and jewelry, more digital art, expand into greeting cards printed with my photography and digital art, work on my Artfire shop) and a new sales year with new goals (which I am still thinking on).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be posting my second annual Valentine Giveaway very soon, but for now, here are some new Catnip Studio valentines for 2010, listed in my Etsy and my 1K Market shops.

















6 comments:

FILIGREE MOON said...

Such pretty things! You've been busy. You are miles ahead of me! Happy new year! ~ Angela

Michele's Treasures, Teacups, and Tumbling Rose Cottage said...

Gorgeous! I like the Paris Rose and King of Hearts ones. ; ) Happy New Year.
~Michele

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Kathy,
I'm glad you liked the background! Your snowman header is adorable!!! Love your pretty hearts as well, I'm ready to start thinking about Valentines Day too.
Karen

Sea Witch said...

Hello Kathy!!! Love the snowman header...I kinda feel like him right now. I'm not digging the cold temps so I want to melt into something warm myself. Love the Valentine pieces. You are so talented and prolific. Sea Witch

icandy... said...

Soooo PRETTY!
I'm lovin' this place!
Happy day!
Christina

starrynightimpressions said...

Darling creations Kathy!
The love letter tags are my fav :)
blessings,
starrydeborah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin