Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Collage Sheet - Wind Rose

As my love affair with digital collage continues, I tried my hand at a digital collage sheet (bottom of post) of my own design. It contains elements from The Graphics Fairy (pink rose), Vintage Printable (wind compass and lace), Art Freebies (script background), Antique Images (floral print background),  Shadowhouse Creations (texture background), and a stock frame from Photoshop. The collage sheet will only be available for download through Wednesday, Jan. 20th (on Thursday it will magically develop watermarks).  Click on the image for the largest size (300dpi). Happy Valentine's Day crafting!

I made some gift tags printed from the sheet. 



 I really liked the plaid ribbon (I love to mix patterns), but it was too wide for the small hole punch.  





I cut the ribbon in half lengthwise, and tugged at the edge to remove threads for a nice finish with no fraying. Probably a no-brainer, but I remember plenty of times before that I didn't think of this solution!



 



13 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh Kathy--They're beautiful!!! I just love what you did with all the images and the tags are divine! So vintage--you always amaze me! Hugs, Cindy

sandra said...

These are Gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for sharing Kathy

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Kathy,
These are gorgeous!!! I love that Rose, I have used it many times as well. I like your ribbon choice, very pretty! Thanks for playing along for another "Brag Monday".

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

These are so pretty! I love them! I also love the plaid ribbon.

PetraB said...

This is absolutely beautiful and thanks you so much for sharing it with us. Petra. xx

Tammara said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing these!

For The Love of Old Books said...

These tags are beautiful. I love ribbon and these are lovely.
Karen

Magpie said...

So pretty, and I love the way the plaid ribbon looks with the roses!

SharDon Exclusives said...

Oh, I love the images! You MUST have been thinking of me when you designed them....I love roses and I love tags. Great job! I am going over to see the other posts that you credited. Thank you for sharing such loveliness with us,
Sharon

SharDon Exclusives said...

p.s. you snowman cracks me up! How cute!

susie said...

Thank you so much . I have downloaded this lovely sheet..I shall be making some tags for family gifts...It is so beautiful.

Luv Susie

debianne said...

So what happens if you're just discovered "today". Sorry I missed the download, but love your site.

Uniquely Myself said...

Hi Kathy! Sorry to take so long to respond to this posting. These tags are lovely. As usual you are so creative and continue to inspire me. Sandra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin