Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Studio Reveal (Part 2 - Custom Curtains)

My studio curtains were custom made for my windows by Etsy shop Tallulah Sophie. Robin, the shop owner, perfectly captured the bright polka dots and florals with black that I was envisioning for my new digs, and she adjusted her standard curtain pattern to fit the details of my windows and mounted hardware. They fit beautifully and the black pompom trim is so fun!


Each curtain has different pattern combos within the black floral panels.



Robin included a delightful surprise in my curtain package - a darling miniature clothesline!





8 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Kathy, I LOVE those curtains!

CEDAR JUNCTION said...

Your studio is coming together so wonderfully and I LOVE the adorable clothesline!

Smiles,
Teresa

Sea Witch said...

Love these curftains. So colorful and joyful. Sea Witch

TinyBear said...

Your new curtains are perfect Kathy - so bright and colorful. Love that clothesline too.
xo Tina

PussDaddy said...

I love them!

PussDaddy

starrynightimpressions said...

I am loving your studio, curtains, creating stations!! So wonderful!
Makes me anxious for mine to begin.
Thanks for letting us in to your creating place :)
blessings,
starrydeborah

robin said...

oh Kathy! I love your space... it so looks comfy and what a great place to create in!

thank you for featuring my strip valances, I really appreciate it! I'm glad you were happy with everything ... it was lots of fun working with you!!!

Kat from California said...

Hi, I'm your new follower. I found you from another blog, but forgot which one. I love your curtains and your studio. Right now I'm trying to create a office/studio in the corner of my room. I love vintage materials and clip art. I think I may copy some of your storage ideas. You make it looks so welcoming and cozy. A place that is a pleasure to be in. :)


Katharine @ Kat's AlmostPurrfect World
http://katspurrfectboutique.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin