Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Winter Birds Bring Holiday Cheer from Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage


One of my favorite fellow paper crafters is Karen of Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage. Her charming fabric accessories and paper goods may be found in her Etsy shop and her Artfire shop. Receiving goodies from Karen is always like Christmas, no matter the time of year!  Above is her beautiful paper box to hold and protect my recent purchases. The layered papers compliment her bird tag perfectly.


The darling gifts above (paper flower magnet and tags) were included with my purchase, and match the theme of the tags I selected, below.





Dear friend, Karen, your special and thoughtful touches show great regard for your customers and great joy in your work. Best wishes, and may the new year bring you health, happiness, and...

...paper!

2 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

OMGoodness Kathy---I am gonna have to come over there and squeeze the stuffing right out of you! Thanks so much for the kindness...you are such a total sweety and I appreciate it so very much. You totally made my day ♥
Smiles, Karen

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Misses Kwitty's little birds are so adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin