Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sock Monkey Birthday Party in Pink


I'm thrilled to note that another customer sent me a photo, via Etsy feedback, of how she used my Pink Heel Sock Monkey Tags as part of the place settings for a sock monkey themed birthday party AND she blogged about all of the party decorations, many from Etsy shops, here.


I can only remember one of my childhood birthday parties, and it, too, featured monkeys (as in, a barrel full, all over the walls).  Monkeys are memorable!

2 comments:

Mayra Rivera said...

Kathy, thanks for sharing my party picture and blog with your readers....love your handmade work!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow---that was quite a party! Your monkeys were so cute on the plates. HOw nice of your customer to share pics like that, what a thrill!
Smiles, Karen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin