Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Stuff From My Studio



Now that the egg season is almost over, I've managed to squeeze in a few new paper tags sets made from my own digital collage sheets, a new decoupage tin, and I'm working into the wee hours on digital collage sheets. I've been playing catchup at listing goodies in my Artfire and Zibbet shops. I'm planning a craft tutorial for my decoupage ornaments (the Christmas tree type). And the list goes on...








Lexicon Digital Collage Sheet

There is a freebie sample collage sheet of Tea Garden and Lexicon available at Vintage Catnip.

3 comments:

peggy aplSEEDS said...

pretty, pretty, pretty!

Silverlight said...

Hi, Kathy. I just found your ArtFire shop via the daily Collection (I get the E-mails), and I wanted to let you know how spectacularly gorgeous your work is. Really beautiful, and so beautifully photographed. Just ... wow.
Thank you for sharing such loveliness with us!

Donna, The Decorated House said...

Hi Kathy~
I loved seeing some of the new things you are creating!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin